- List format.
Things I am thankful for:
- My silly boyfriend
- My wonderful family
- My awesome internship at the Center for Environmental Health
- The patter of raindrops on the roof
- Public transportation
- Seahorses and jellies at the Monterey Bay Aquarium
My Thanksgiving menu* (I'll let you know how this goes):
- Green beans sautéed in butter and garlic
- Orange and spice mashed sweet potatoes
- Cranberry parker house rolls (note to self: remember to buy yeast tonight!)
- The Moosewood Cookbook's comprehensively stuffed squash
- Vegan pumpkin cheesecake
Recipes I will definitely be making soon:
- Alphabet soup (it's soup weather here)
- About 80% of the recipes in the Moosewood Cookbook…
- And a good many of the mouthwatering recipes here
- Nutella ravioli cookies... wow, these look amazing.
- A secret recipe I can't disclose here, as I'm hoping to use it to win the dessert competition at CEH's holiday party...
Awesome (but often terrifying) science in the news: